Saturday 16 February 2013

get

Bismillah ar Rahman ar Raheem

Two instances today reminded me of something.

My friend had diarrhoea. On our way back from Uni after the talk, his housemate wanted to buy 100plus for him to aid his diarrhoea.

We went out for dinner. The other guy didn't have the mood to go out for dinner and I only had a bike so I can only bring one person with me. Asked if he wanted us to tapau anything for him, and he said he'll text us later if he wanted anything. He didn't text. The other friend who was with me, before going back bought buns for him but turned out he was already asleep when we reach the hostel.

Simple events, really. But it reminded me, that used to be me... They didn't ask for anything, but the other friend just simply get them what they think he'd need.
What happened to me?

The past few weeks, I kept on feeling like my friends are abandoning me etc etc.
I guess it's the fear of rejection. Afraid that they'll reject my kindness or stuff.
But hey, I used to be the one giving them unconditionally, like, with just a whim, but now, why am I demanding things from them? Approval, attention..
Like, as if I should get more instead of giving more.

I should start giving again, without thinking much, without hesitation...
Forgive me my friends....


No comments:

Post a Comment