Thursday 4 August 2011

bubbles

Bismillah

I never liked holidays. Always hated the feeling when it started.
Initially I thought it was of the feeling of loneliness that comes with it,
when each and everyone of my friends would go separate ways,
to their families, to their hometown, to their own business.

They are actually true to some extent,
but it came to me, the bigger reason why I hated it is because I have so many free time,
and I don't manage it well.
I've always been a lousy manager.

  
image credits to pboichg   @deviantart


Our brain is like a ball of enegy that needs to be focused at something,
that needs to be sourced to something, a work, a task, a goal or mission.
If it's not, then the energy will then blast in all direction, everywhere, like a loose mad bull.
It will start to fantasize, to think about stuffs, unrealistic stuffs, things your body can work out to materialize,
to make real.
as the saying goes, if you don't think about the big important stuffs, your mind will be made busy with pesky, insigificant stuffs.
We live in this very second. Each second past is always a history, even just a second, of which you can do nothing about, and each second that comes next is always the future, of which you don't know what will happen. but you know what should be done in the second you are living now.

  

Each time, I think I've been put into a bubble.
Outside of the bubble, are the real things, and inside the bubble are our fantasies, imaginary stuffs.
and sometimes it takes a lot to pop that bubble,
to come to realize that there are a lot of things to do.
You see, to me, life is like a series of bubbles.
Depending on the person, there is a bubble in a bubble in a bubble and it goes on and on.
Once we realize the reality, we pop that bubble, and we came to something more real, and it goes on and on,
and eventually, we realize, we are in the bubble of dunya.
and outside is the akhirah.
and people who can see through that bubble knows that the reality of this life, and the reality of what lies outside the bubble. He will come to realize that the bubble will pop anytime, and he will enter that reality.
But bubbles always give some reflections, and sometimes we fail to see what lies outside, as we are preoccupied with the reflection that we are seeing in the bubble, of ourselves, of our life.


I guess this is one of the importance of the weekly usrah, circle or halaqah or liqa' or whatever you want to call it. A frequent reminder of to which where we should direct our mind, our ball of energy to, where it should really be sourced to. To pop away from our worldly fantasies, and to realize of the big task, this important mission that defines who we are in His sight. and currently, At the moment, I'm off the radar, which is something I shouldn't really be doing. Feels like hiding away for the time being, to get myself right.

It takes a lot for me to pop these bubbles.
To actually realize the things that needed done, and to break away from my fantasies.
Live each second, think not too much of the future nor the passing seconds.
Plan we must, but in the present, and work for it,
still, in the present. Leave a mark in the seconds that passed.
Grab a pin, and pop those bubbles.
Till the last bubble was left,
and He'll pop that bubble for you,
for you to enter the reality.

with love,
~hS

No comments:

Post a Comment