Monday 17 October 2011

brain

Bismillah

warning: this is a diary-like entry. non-benficial. approach with caution.

This morning, yet again, happened another worrying incident, which some might find it funny..
Oh well, I laughed at myself too, but still, it's pretty worrying.
We have a fish pond just outside our house and I was just looking in to see the fishes when I sort of suddenly lost balance and there I go, splash! into the pond. It's been bugging me all day.

These kind of incidents often made me think if there's something wrong with my brain.
Once when I was riding my bike, I sort of suddenly... went blank and by the time I came back to my sense, I almost hit the curb and immediately hit the brakes. Didn't stop in time so I kind of flung forward due to inertia but nothing serious, alhamdulillah. Back abroad, at that time I was kind of in distress and I just sort of walked right into a lamp post, almost grazed off half of my right eyebrow.

Made me think of 1 Litre of Tears.
Heh. Kind of extreme but yeah, sometimes I can feel that I won't live long.
Death is pretty soon.
I just want to serve mankind the best I can before I die.
I want to serve Him, by serving mankind.
He said that if I were to save a soul, I'd save the whole mankind.
Let me have that chance. Before I die.


with love,
~hS

No comments:

Post a Comment